PRS IN VIVO focuses on three primary areas of Shopper insight:
Our range of services helps clients to understand the Shopper Journey (Shopper 360°), improve Shopper marketing, and explore e-commerce opportunities. This research involves both physical and digital shopping experiences (e-commerce) – and focuses on observed shopping behavior (visibility, shop-ability and purchase). We regularly conduct in-store, online and ShopperLab® studies for both manufacturers and retailers, addressing issues such as:
- Shopper Marketing in Specific Retail Channels (including Club, Dollar, Convenience, Airport Duty Free, etc.)
- Understanding Shopping Behavior of Key Segments (Millennials, Hispanics, etc.)
- Assessment & Optimization of In-Store Merchandising (signage, displays, etc.)
- Category Management & Aisle Reinvention
- The Intersection of Physical and Digital Shopping
Please click here for an article about Speaking with Authenticity to Younger Shoppers
We use our mobile eye-tracking to document shopper navigation, in-store and online.
ShopperLabs® are customizable venues for pre-testing new approaches to signage, displays and aisle configuration.