- Lean Cuisine brand changed its packaging graphics in an effort to better align with its new positioning of moving the brand from diet to modern, health, and wellness partner with contemporary cuisines.
- A three-stage research process was conducted, which included Package Lab™, Qualitative Pathfinder™ and On-Shelf Evaluation.
- Nestlé saw a growth of 3.9% within one quarter, which was predicted by the PRS IN VIVO On-Shelf Evaluation (Purchase from Shelf showed a 4% increase).
- Lean Cuisine won top prize in Nielsen's Design Impact Awards.
- $58 million sales gain for Lean Cuisine Marketplace line.