- The sausage category in the United Kingdom was declining and the brand wanted to explore new meal occasions. Changes would include a new shelf layout, assortment mix, and POSM support.
- PRS IN VIVO’s Quantitative In-Context Research performed in our ShopperLab® revealed the impact of the changes on shopping behavior and perceptions of the category.
- The new layout drove shopper engagement and encouraged sales of new and smaller segments.
- Most of the POSM tested positively, but PRS IN VIVO research uncovered that the brand needed to be selective on which POSM strategies were used and where changes could lead to better outcomes.
- The new layout, segmentation, and POSM was launched in market and stopped category erosion.
Want to create a standout look to your new product or package that can lead to re-invigorated higher sales?
Contact us to see how PRS IN VIVO can help your brand succeed.