A Behavioral Conversation Continues ... But with a Twist!
Our ongoing virtual series with our industry friends (Maru/Matchbox, Mindstate Group, and Protobrand) is being revamped. We are collaborating to Celebrate the Leaders of Tomorrow with quality content rooted in Behavioral Science on a new, engaging platform.
Each session features different speakers and topics and include:
- Showcasing New Talent from our teams and/or brand marketers to provide you actionable learnings
- Presenting Our Future with recent College Graduates who have a fresh outlook and new thought-provoking points-of-view
- Client Conversations on Key Trends and Insights
Upcoming topics include:
- Using Behaviorally Driven Experience Design to Solve Complex Business Challenges with Mindstate Group and MMR LIVE Experience Design
- Rational Persuasion Helps Open the Door, but Emotional Resonance Drives the Outcome with Maru/Matchbox
- FAQs of Shopper Marketing and Holiday Trends with PRS IN VIVO
- Research from University of Georgia students on third party food delivery apps
- And more to come...
Upcoming Dates include: October 21, November 11, and December 2
Time: 12:00-1:30 pm New York Time
If you are unable to join us live for one of the dates, a copy of the presentation and recording link will be provided afterwards to all those who register.
Watch our previous conversations on our Vimeo Channel (password: ABC2020) presenting insights such as:
- Designing for Behavior Change two-part interview with best-selling author, Stephen Wendel and Mindstate Group on June 4th and July 9th
- PRS IN VIVO's chat with Colgate-Palmolive on Sustainability Efforts Surviving an Omni Channel World on August 19th
- Protobrand's discussion with Diageo on the emerging post-Coronavirus Consumer on April 23rd