Our revamped, ongoing virtual series with our industry friends (Maru/Matchbox, Mindstate Group, and Protobrand) continues to celebrate the Leaders of Tomorrow by:
- Showcasing New Talent from our teams and/or brand marketers to provide you actionable learnings
- Presenting Our Future with recent College Graduates who have a fresh outlook and new thought-provoking points-of-view
- Engaging in Client Conversations on Key Trends and Insights
Join us for the November 11 session, which will include:
- University of Georgia students and PRS IN VIVO discussing "The Hunger Games: Learnings on Third Party Meal Ordering Apps."
- Mindstate Group presenting "BeSci Hacks to Fix Your Messaging"
- Hosted by Maru/Matchbox
Upcoming Dates include: October 21, November 11, and December 2
Time: 12:00-1:30 pm New York Time
If you are unable to join us live for one of the dates, a copy of the presentation and recording link will be provided afterwards to all those who register.
Watch any of our past conversations on our Vimeo Channel (password: ABC2020) presenting insights such as:
- Designing for Behavior Change two-part interview with best-selling author, Stephen Wendel and Mindstate Group on June 4th and July 9th
- PRS IN VIVO's chat with Colgate-Palmolive on Sustainability Efforts Surviving an Omni Channel World on August 19th
- Protobrand's discussion with Diageo on the emerging post-Coronavirus Consumer on April 23rd