- Doritos developed a new product built on the heritage of Doritos Nacho Cheese with the Flamin’ Hot flavor profile.
- Initial immersive Qual, coupled with the speed of PRS IN VIVO’s proprietary Quali-Quant approach (in a PRS IN VIVO ShopperLab environment) was conducted with a modular and flexible vision, allowing Frito-Lay to explore various design options and employ fast decision making.
- Behavioral in-context research highlighted the potential of the “burning bag” design to communicate the product’s flavor and heat promise, drive attention and impact consumer choice/drive sales at shelf.
- The final pack design reflected the optimal fit between the packaging and product experience.
- Frito-Lay was able to launch the new product in conjunction with Super Bowl advertising, maximizing advertising return on investment and pack efficacy – to help surpass initial sales expectations.
Want to create a standout look to your new product or package that can lead to
re-invigorated higher sales?
Contact us to see how PRS IN VIVO can help your brand succeed.