PRS IN VIVO focuses on observing and speaking with shoppers, through studies that take place in-store, online or at our ShopperLab® test stores.
Our range of services helps clients to understand the Shopper Journey and improve Shopper Marketing efforts. This research involves both physical and digital shopping experiences (e-commerce) – and focuses on shopping behavior (visibility, shop-ability and purchase).
Our studies for both manufacturers and retailers regularly address issues such as:
- Shopper Marketing in Specific Retail Channels (including Club, Dollar, Convenience, Airport Duty Free, Grocery, Drug, Mass, etc.)
- Understanding Shopping Behavior of Key Segments (Millennials, Seniors, Hispanics, etc.)
- Assessment & Optimization of In-Store Merchandising (signage, displays, etc.)
- Category Management & Aisle Reinvention
- The Intersection of Physical and Digital Shopping (using mobile devices for planning, assessing and during shopping)